- Thanks to all of you who wrote to me regarding Daughter, she is slightly better but the fever is still stuck at 102. But I’m optimistic looking at her otherwise energetic self that hopefully by today evening or tomorrow she should be better.
- Even though Friday is my cleaning day but for once I’m ignoring it since once this virus dies down I’m planning to clean and sanitize the whole house. God !! Sometimes I think I need a sanitizer and a tub of Clorox wipes attached to me. Not that it’s helping much. But would it be worse if I wasn’t doing the disinfecting thing that I do all the time ?? I’m not sure if I know the answer to that question.
- Hubby has been very busy lately and I had planned a nice Friday night dinner at home. Kind of like a date at home but with Daughter not well, I guess that has to wait.
- After a long time, I finished two books in three days. It’s hard to believe that this was a usual thing once upon a time many moons ago. I also have a Jodi Picoult waiting for me which I can’t wait to start.
- The weekend ahead seems like it’s going to be a slow one with Daughter being sick and hubby having to work. She doesn’t have theater class tomorrow so that makes it better with not having to miss class.
- We are supposed to get some snow today which on a random Friday would put me off. As snow on weekends mean no going out or making the dreadful drive to theater class on Saturday morning. But since we will be cooped up anyway, I feel it would be nice to have a winter wonderland outside.